The protection of your privacy as well as the security of all business data when processing personal data is an important concern for us, which we consider in our processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
Controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Scafom Holding B.V.
De Kempen 5
Phone: +31 495 497 204
Data protection officer of the controller
The data protection officer can be reached at: Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
1. Rights of the data subject (Art. 15. GDPR)
In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights. You can exercise these rights at any time and contact us directly for this purpose. If you request these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, consid- ering the associated legal requirements and conditions. If necessary, we will request further information from you. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request to you in detail. It is possible that we will not be able to fully comply with your requests in the way you would like.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or from inquiring with us in this regard. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
a) Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
In accordance with the law, you have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is being processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable, recipients to whom we have disclosed your data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data if we have not collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for making the following copies.
b) Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate data we have stored about you. This also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
c) Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request us to delete data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation, within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Article 17 (2) of the GDPR, to forward your request to delete all links to this data and copies or replications of this data to other controllers of this published personal data, considering available technology and implementation costs.
d) Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. After that, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few legally defined purposes.
e) Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed above.
f) Right to revoke consent under data protection law (Art. 7 GDPR)
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) of the GDPR. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
g) Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another controller. At your request and considering the available technical possibilities, this also includes direct transfer from us to the other responsible party.
h) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 13 GDPR)
You have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of data relating to you with a data protection supervisory authority at any time. You can reach the responsible data protection authority at:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Postfach 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
i) Automated decision-making including profiling (Art. 22 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data (Art. 6 GDPR)
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, this shall be based on the legal basis of Art. 6 (1) a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
- Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our com- pany is subject, 6 (1) c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, 6 (1) (d) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, 6 (1) (f) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for the processing.
3. information about the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your We delete the data ac- cruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal reten- tion obligations.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit infor- mation to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Date & Time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The specific pages of our website that you called up
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating system: type and version
- Screen resolution
- Colour depth
- Browser window size
- Installed browser plugins
4. Data deletion and storage duration
- The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage expires.
- Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union reg- ulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject.
- Data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
5. Usage of Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
Technically necessary cookies (Required cookies)
securtity cookie: defense against "Cross Site Request Forgery" attacks
provision of session
saving of consten/rejection of cookies
Third party functions
6. Further functions & offers of our company website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the data processing principles apply. Mandatory data is marked with an aster- Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
- When you contact the service provider by e-mail, your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name, telephone number and [...] will be stored by us to answer your questions.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly monitored.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, con- tracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
a) Use of our unsolicited application form
- On our website, you have the option of submitting a speculative application to us via our application As part of this online application, you provide us with personal data.
- It is of particular concern to us to handle your personal data with confidence already during the application Therefore, it is a matter of course for us to treat all personal data that you entrust to us with strict confidentiality and responsibility in compliance with the applicable statutory data protection provisions. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or intentional ma- nipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. When personal data is collected and processed, it is transmitted in TLS-encrypted form to prevent misuse of the data by third parties.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as part of your application is generally the implementation of pre-contractual measures initiated by your application in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sen- tence 1 b GDPR.
- Insofar as the data provided by you for the purpose of your application also contains particularly sensitive data of a special category pursuant to Art. 9 (1) GDPR, the processing of such data by us shall be based on the legal basis of your consent pursuant to Ar. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a, which we obtain from you on a binding basis for this reason, as by confirming the field "I consent to my data being stored and processed by Scafom-rux for the pur- pose of processing my application."
- In our unsolicited application form, the mandatory fields are marked with an *, this concerns the personal data, such as title, first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number and mail To enable us to better meet your application requirements, you also have the option of voluntarily sending us additional data and files, e.g., files containing your application documents, such as your personal cover letter, your resume, your applica- tion photo, your certificates, etc. Please note that resumes, references, or the additional data you submit for application purposes may also contain particularly sensitive data, such as information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union or political party memberships, physical or men- tal health, or sexual life. We therefore recommend that, where possible, you do not provide any information relating to such sensitive data of a special category.
- The data and files you provide will be stored and used exclusively for purposes relating to the recording and processing of your interest in employment or training with us and the processing of your online application, including the contact with you required for this Your application will be treated confidentially and will only come to the attention of authorized Scafom-Rux employees. If your application is successful, the data and files you submit may be used in the context of the employment relationship with you. If your application for a job offer is unsuccessful, we will keep the data and files you submitted in their applicant database for  months to answer any questions related to your application. After this period, the data and files will be automatically deleted.
- You have the option of withdrawing your application in whole or in part at any You may also request at any time that all or some of your transmitted data and files be deleted or modified from our applicant database. You are also entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of the personal data and files submitted by you as part of the online application at any time with effect for the future. An e-mail to [e-mail address] is sufficient for this purpose. However, certain data relating to your application must be stored for a limited period of 3 months in order to comply with statutory provisions, in particular the obligation to provide evidence under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). Regarding your fundamental rights, we would also like to refer you at this point to § 2 of this data protection declaration.
7. Web Analytics & Third-Party Services
The legal basis for the use of locally deployed web analysis tools is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e., the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. Our interest is the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors, to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests, we will inform you about this directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool.
The legal basis for the use of third-party providers to perform web analytics is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a.
a) Google Adwords Conversion
- We use the offer of Google AdWords on our website to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called "Google AdWords") on external websites.
- We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns.
- These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
- These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We our- selves do not collect or process any personal data in the advertising We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are partic- ularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising tools; in particular, we cannot identify users based on this information.
- Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google using this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will learn and store your IP address.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Your consent is given based on the cookie banner used on our website. Your personal data will also be processed by Google in the USA, this trans- fer and processing will only take place based on the EU standard data protection clauses, which Google fully achknowledges.
- Further information on the provider: Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html.
b) Google Ads Remarketing
- We use the functions of Google Ads Remarketing on our website, with this we advertise for this website in the Google search results, as well as on third-party websites.
- For this purpose, Google sets a cookie in the browser of your terminal device, which automatically enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous cookie ID and based on the pages you have
- Furthermore, data processing beyond this only takes place if you have consented to Google linking your In- ternet & app browsing history with your Google account and using information from your Google account to personalize ads that you view on the
- If you are logged into Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Ana- lytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, Google tempo- rarily links your personal data with Google Analytics data to form target groups.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. Your consent is given based on the cookie banner used on our website. Your personal data will also be processed by Google in the USA, this trans- fer and processing will only take place based on the EU standard data protection clauses, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
- Further information on the provider: Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
c) Google Maps
- On this website, we use the Google Maps service by displaying interactive maps directly on our website and enabling you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 a GDPR. Consent is given through your selection in the cookie banner.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
d) Google Web Fonts
- This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts cor- For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
e) Google Tag Manager
- This website uses Google Tag Manager of the provider Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we can manage so-called website tags via an interface and thus, for example, integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our website. The Google Tool Manager does not process any personal data of the users and does not create any cookies.
- Further information on the Google Tag Manager can be found at: http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html; as well as on data protection at Google in general: https://policies.google.com/privacy
f) Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, ("Google"). Google Ana- lytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated using cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other con- tracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP ad- dress be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this web- site, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
- You may refuse the storage of cookies by deselecting the category "Analytics & Performance" in the cookie However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data col- lected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded, and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
- For data processing in connection with Google Analytics by Google, our company has concluded a data processing agreement based on the EU standard data protection clauses with the service provider.
- Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview about data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
g) Facebook Custom Audience (Pixel)
- We use the "Custom Audiences" remarketing function of Facebook ("Facebook") with the Facebook pixel.
- This enables interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to be displayed to users of the website when they visit the Facebook social network or other websites that also use the procedure.
- Based on these marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server.
- We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook using this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of the Facebook pixel, Face- book receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our website or clicked on an ad from If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will learn and store your IP address and other identifiers.
- You can deactivate the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function in our cookie banner.
- The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Consent is given through your selection in the cookie banner.
- For more information on data processing and data collection by Facebook, please contact: Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
- For more information and details about the Facebook Pixel and how it works, please visit Facebook's help section at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153.
- Through Facebook, your personal data will also be processed in the S., this transfer and processing will only be based on the EU standard data protection clauses that Facebook has entered with companies in the U.S.
h) LinkedIn Insights Tags
- This website uses the conversion tool "LinkedIn Insight Tag". This tool creates a cookie in your web browser which enables the collection of, among other things, the following data: IP address, device and browser proper- ties and page events (e.g., page views).
- This data is encrypted, anonymized within seven days and the anon- ymized data is deleted within 90 days. LinkedIn does not share any personal data with company.
- By using LinkedIn Insight Tags, we can display interest-based advertising outside of our website without uniquely identifying the website visitor. Through the Insight Tags, a connection to the LinkedIn server is estab- lished, if you visit this website and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time.
- The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Consent is given through your selection in the cookie banner.
- Further information on the provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Plaza, Gardner House 4,5,6 2 Dublin Ireland, https://business.linkedin.com/de-de/marketing-solutions/insight-tag
i) New Relic
- This website uses the web analytics service of New Relic (www.newrelic.com) to collect statistical evalua- tions about the speed of the website, to determine whether the website can be called up and how fast the re- spective page is displayed when called up.
- Cookies are used by New Relic.
- For these purposes, we require their consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. (4) Information from the third-party provider: New Relic Inc., 188 Spear Street, Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA; "New Relic", https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/privacy
- When you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo plugin, your browser connects to the servers of This is a service of the provider Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
- This results in a data transmission. This data is processed on Vimeo servers. Regardless of whether you have a Vimeo account or not, Vimeo collects data about This includes your IP address, technical information about your browser type, operating system or very basic device information. In addition, Vimeo stores information about which website uses the Vimeo service and what actions (web activities) you perform on our website. These web activities include, for example, the duration of the session, the bounce rate or the button you clicked on our website with an integrated Vimeo function.
- If you are logged in as a registered Vimeo member, more data can usually be collected because more cookies may already have been set in your browser. In addition, your actions on our website are directly linked to your Vimeo account. To avoid this, you can log out of Vimeo while "surfing" our website. (4) We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country in the sense of EU data protection law. American companies are obliged to disclose personal data to the security authorities without you as a data subject being able to take legal Therefore, it cannot be ruled out that U.S. authorities (e.g., intelligence agencies) may process your data on U.S. servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities. Before you play the video with Vimeo support, you will be informed about the use of Vimeo and asked for your consent to the data transfer. (5) For these purposes, we require your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. (6) Further information on data processing and notes on data protection by Vimeo can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our
- The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is your consent pursuant to 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market re- search and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
a) Personal Data
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an iden- tification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physio- logical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
c) Restriction of Processing
The marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
Any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, loca- tion or movements.
The processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, deter- mines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such pro- cessing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
The data subject any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agree- ment to personal data relating to him or her being processed.